We are recruiting for an experienced Administrator who has experience of reviewing requirements and quoting customers.
As the Administrator you will be joining a company that has a great reputation and be working as part of a close working and experienced team that are on hand to support you while you get to grips with what they do, the projects that they work on and how they price up these projects.
Your responsibilities will include :
• Liaising with suppliers to update and negotiate pricing for materials, products and services.
• Assisting with supply chain management.
• Reviewing the proposed plans, pricing for products, site preparation, removal of old and installation of the new products which will then be passed to the relevant sales team member for them to quote the customer.
• Checking pricing to ensure quotes are accurate, cost effective and that the project is viable.
• Internal project management and cross-department working and coordination.
• Ensuring you are up to date on the products, installation and relevant safety standards (full initial and ongoing training will be given).
• Quoting for repair works and other related project works as well as completing tender documents (full training will be provided and a dedicated Tender Team is on hand for detailed advice and support).
You will need to be :
• Ideally working in a role that includes reviewing and quoting for proposed work, or have the procurement experience that can transfer into this role, if you have a knowledge of construction, installation or producing specifications that would be advantageous.
• Highly organised, with excellent attention to details skills, a multi-tasking expert with project management capabilities.
• Comfortable with calculating quantities, interpreting quotations and specifications with the ability to read technical drawings.
• Experienced in using Excel, Dynamics CRM and other quotation software.
• Ideally an understanding of the sales process.
In return out client is offering a salary of between £22,000 and £25,000, Four Weeks Holiday (plus Bank Holidays), Pension Scheme and good career progression opportunities.